In-Home Dog Training Lessons
Age Requirement: 5 Months & Older
The cost of ALL equipment is included (see below).
Have a professional dog trainer come to your home to evaluate your dog, explain our unique training system & answer any questions you may have & jump right into dog training that can
5 Sessions Of Transforming Dog Training
- Each additional lesson, is $95 per hour on a lesson by lesson basis
- Meet with your professional dog trainer on the 45 minute evaluation.
- Confer, ask questions, exchange contact information
- Evaluation & Temperament test of your dog to prioritize goals
- Listen to your concerns & answer any questions that you have.
- Ensure BEFORE leaving that YOU have the correct understanding of how our in-home dog training lessons program works as well as expectations.
Schedule Your Evaluation Today!
Ready to Get Started? Email: [email protected] or (516) 512-9111
Below is the training Itinerary (we train you & your dog, but at the end of the day……you need to be your dog’s trainer!
- Come (this is on and off-leash in neighborhood distractions)
- Heel (Walk nicely on a lose leash)
- Sit (in outdoor distraction)
- Down (outside)
- No, good & YES command
- Leash Pulling
- Climbing up the Leash
- garbage diving
- Excessive Barking
- Excessive Whining
Restoring Peace In Your Harmony, One Lesson at a Time Email: [email protected] or (516) 512-9111
Our in-home dog training lessons are not exclusive, but at the same time they aren’t for every Long Island pet dog owner. Our in-home dog training lessons require your:
- willingness to learn and take direction from you trainer
- you to have time to spend with your dog
- understanding that obedience training is not “set it & forget it.”
Cost of Program does includes::
- remote training collar (electronic collar) (value $200)
- 15 plus foot long line (value $15)
- any other equipment
I Want Help Now!
We Look Forward To Helping You Reach Your Dog Training Goals!
Private dog training lessons entail:
Dedicated Dog Training teaches you how to train your dog. At the end of the day the dog has to listen your command, not the dog trainers.
If we deem in-home dog training lessons, we want you to know that our in home dog training lessons, requires you to dedicate 5-15 minutes of training per day to maintain and strengthen what we have trained your dog and taught you.
Unlike what many pet owners are lead to believe, dog training is not a science, in fact there are so many variables which goes into obedience training lessons that help to decide the outcome.
Please feel free to call 516-512-9111 or use our contact form to check about training dates & times.
Successful dog training requires you and your family to be able to effectively and consistently communicate with your dog – not the dog trainer.
In-Home Dog Training Lesson Areas
- Excessive Barking
- Counter-Surfing (jumping on counters to take food, etc…)
- Going through the garbage
- Controlling your dog around children in the household
- Teaching your dog how to calm when you need
- Controlling your dog while entertaining company
- A dog that will not allow you to eat
- A constant “attetention seeking” dog
- A dog that likes to bolt out the door
- Eating Rocks
- house training or potty training
- Crate Training
- Teaching you how to become a pack leader
- How to properly read your dog
- Come when called
Your consistent reinforcement is essential for this training to be successful
Perfect for the dog owner that needs to gain control over their dogs behaviors.
If you’re seeking more advanced dog training, you may want to take a look at our Nassau County based dog board and train program which encompasses the above PLUS commands such as: Come, Heel, Sit, Down, Stay, No, and Yes obedience training commands.
For many, just coming home from work can be very frustrating. We get it, we know that some dogs over step their boundaries. We completely understand that dog owners need direction on how to forge a healthy bond with their dogs.
Who Benefits from In-Home Dog Training?
Our in home dog training lessons in Suffolk and Nassau Counties provide great benefit to both your family and your dog.
You see, dog training lessons are more than training your dog to respond to a bunch of commands; having a well-trained dog has a lot to do with how we reside and interact with our dogs and puppies.
Private dog training lessons in your home allow our dog trainers to make suggestions on how you can better use the dog’s home environment to forge better behavior.
It is true that training your dog outside of your home can be very effective as well as transferred back to your home. That said, there are certain behaviors that dogs will ONLY display in their home (this is done for many reasons) which would be better addressed by our in home dog training lessons.
Dedicated Dog Training understands that not every canine owner has the time to become a full time dog trainer, nor do they desire a dog that responds in a robotic manner. They just want a dog that they can happily coexist with.
In-Home Dog Training Lesson Perks
- No traffic to deal with after working all day
- Ability to address environmental dog training issues
- Less expensive than a dog boot camp
- Become part of the dog training process & learn how to add to your dog’s training
- Access to a professional dog trainer to ask questions that pop up in between lessons
This is the cost of obedience TRAINING which is leashed based.
If you want to learn how to use dog training equipment such as e-collars (electronic collars) the Proper way or other training collars and clickers we can help with that also; however, the cost of equipment includes the training cost.
Note: All private dog training lessons, whether in-home or on-site require owner participation to obtain the best results that your dog is capable of giving to you.