Our two (2) week dog boot camp has helped many families to gain and maintain control over their puppy or dog. This program is ideal for most puppies (7) months and older. Our two (2) week doggie boot camp is NOT for aggressive dogs; however, if you’re dealing with dog aggression we have a VERY Successful dog behavior modification program.
It should also be noted that enrollment eligibility into our 2 week dog boot camp is based on your dogs temperament, obedience training desired & other variables that will be determined by a quick email reply and/or phone consultation before scheduling a very informative onsite evaluation/temperament test of your puppy or dog.
- We Train Your Dog & Then Train You How to Train Your Dog
- Not your typical 2 week dog boot camp on Long Island:(At the completion of your dog’s boot camp, we begin training you and teaching you how to be your dog’s trainer)
- TOTAL support (Just like the doggie boot camp was new for your dog, we understand that it is new for you too; we are here to help you maintain your dog’s training.
- Private dog training Lessons to help you
- Need help or guidance after your dog boot camp, get in touch we’re here when you need us!
- Heel (Walk by Your Side on a Loose Leash)
- Come (on and Off-Leash)
- Counter-surfing (jumping on the table for food)
- excessvie barking
….and whatever else agreed upon between you and your dog trainer.
Completion of Our 2 Week Dog Boot Camp
At the completion of your dog’s obedience training we will return your dog to you and transfer the commands, and our system over to you. It is very easy, remember, the dog was trained to respond, we now teach you what the commands are and how and when to execute and reinforce them.
This program is on leash and off-leash dog training but differs slightly from our more popular Long Island doggie boot camp, our thirty (30) day board and train program where your dog is trained under GREATER distractions levels as well as to higher degree of off-leash training.
BUT, it doesn’t stop there!
Although, most people do not have a need to take advantage of it, you receive on-site support for your dog’s training to ensure that your money is well spent! Our “Guarantee:
- We return a trained dog
- And offer you support and help to transfer that to you
Please contact us via email: email@example.com or by phone (516) 512-9111 to learn more about our program as well as availability