Dog Behavior Modification Long Island, NYC (Boros)
We Come to YOU (Nassau & Suffolk Counties, the Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan & Staten Island
If you have an aggressive dog that shows signs of dominance or has bitten a person or another dog, or attacked two or three other dogs or people we’d like to help you via our dog behavior modification program on Long Island. Or maybe, you’re observing aggressive dog behavior that seems to be getting progressively worse and you do not want to wait any longer for something to happen. If this is the case our canine behavior modification program may help you.
Tell Us About Your Challenge at Info@DedicatedDogTraining.com !
Our dog training school can help you.
Dedicated Dog Training has been the last resort for many dog owners that have aggressive dogs on Long Island, NY as well as surrounding states. We also helped many families to get in front of puppies that show signs of dominance; that’s right aggressive genetics in canines can be seen very early in a puppy.
We also understand how frustrating it can be to own a dog that has these characteristics. It takes a toll physically and emotional on dogs & human members of families. Through proper management and the right dog behavior modification program, we can help you by making things better.
Private Dog Training for Aggression
Some dogs or puppies with aggression may benefit more from in-home dog training lessons where there may be a higher focus on the owner & family or certain situations that may be better off handled or resolved via one on one lessons.
Before we can modify a dog’s behavior we must change ours. Many times dog owners are set in their ways, we at Dedicated Dog Training understand this, but so does the dog – many times this is where the problem is.
Both programs are designed to help you with:
1. Fear Aggression – this is the most common aggression with dogs, in our experience it probably constitutes over ninety (90) per cent of aggression in dogs. It is worth it to mention that fear aggressive dogs often display other aggressions as well.
2. Dog handler aggression – this is when a dog will bite the owner in certain circumstances or family members;
3. People Aggression – is pretty self-explanatory, but here we’re referring to people other than family members;
4. Dog aggression – is very common in dogs, and sometimes can be mistaken for leash reactivity.
5. Territorial Aggression – this is when your dog protects or claims a certain area (couch, bed, bedroom, doormat in the vestibule of your home, etc….)
6. Resource Guarding – Does your dog or puppy growl when you come close or attempt to remove something form their possession? If so, this would define this type of aggressive behavior.
7. Food Aggression – This is like resource guarding only with food.
It is important to note: resource guarding & food aggression can be:
a) dog on dog;
b) dog on people
c) or both.
Our Dog Behavior Modification Program Can Help You
If you’re having trouble with the above behaviors and would like more information on how we can help you through our management and dog behavior modification program, please feel free to get in touch with us. We can help make things better for you, but only if you make the call.
Very often the only things that prevents pet owners from getting help is not making the call. So, please if you have dog aggression in your home and are sitting on the fence contact our professional dog training school in Long Island. Even if it is just to talk; you know what they say talk is cheap – with us it is free! You can also learn more about our dog aggression obedience training by contacting is via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Doggie Boot Camp Long Island, Aggressive Dogs
Our doggie boot camp for aggressive dogs, is recommended for the right dog and owner. Our boot camp is an intense program that lasts no shorter than one (1) month and takes place in Nassau County. This board and train program is designed to develop a communication style via obedience commands so you’ll be able to better manage your dog and be able to apply a behavior modification system. Dedicated Dog Training wants to make you better coexist with your dog relieving your dog, your family & you of stress. Our main goal is to make your dog better and to help you.
Your dog will be trained by professional dog trainers in Long Island who understand aggressive dog behavior and know how to train, recondition and apply dog behavior modification techniques and teach. Upon the completion of your dog’s training, we will take the next important step to relay all the information with ALL the support you need to maintain our obedience training results.
We hope to hear from you!